Mohamed Salah Scholarship Application for all Africans at University of Manitoba (MSc, BSc and PhD)
Mohamed Salah Scholarship 2020:- Application is now open for Mohamed Salah scholarship opportunities for Africans of all Academic degree (MSc, BSc and PhD) at university of Manitoba in Canada 2020/2021 Academic session.
Mohamed Salah Scholarship 2020
The African Mohamed Salah have launched scholarship opportunities for all academic degree programme to show his love and support for africans all over the world over their support so far.
Mohamed Salah has been on the scene over the years after being consistent in his footballing career, this has led him into breaking the bank and getting sponsorship from big companies such as Pepsi etc and his fellow footballers to provide scholarship opportunities for Africans who are willing to travel to Canada to study in university of Marnitoba to achieve their dreams. In a statement released by Salah, he said ” Education is the key to becoming successful in life. No matter what your dream is, going to school is very necessary because it gives opportunities out there whether you have plans of playing football or not”
The University of Manitoba offers undergraduate, graduate, MSc, BSc and PhD scholarships for citizens of any country in the world. The awards are based on merit and are granted for full time Masters or PhD programs at the University of Manitoba.
However, funding is open for all courses at the university except Medicine.
- The grants provide $18,000 (annually) for PhD program students and $14,000 (annually) for Master’s degree students.
University of Manitoba Graduate Admission Requirements
Application Deadline: University Application Portal
The University of Manitoba offers a diverse range of PG courses in the field of Animal Science, Chemistry, Economics, Economics, Genetic Counselling, Geography, History and Law.
Admission to the graduate college has the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program from college/ university.
- Achieved a GPA of at least 3.0 in the applicant’s last 60 credit hours or last full two years of study.
Program wise requirements –
- Transcripts from all recognized, post-secondary institutions attended (whether a degree has been awarded or not).
- Applicants are advised to upload copies of unofficial transcripts for initial assessment purpose.
- Official transcripts are to be sent directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies once the application is accepted.
- CV/ Resume
- A statement of intent
- A copy of the birth certificate or passport.
Note – Applicant must have received tentative acceptance from Mohamed Salah sponsorship certificate prior to the formal submission of the admissions application.
Mohamed Salah Scholarship Application