Get your degree in Australia! The University of Technology Sydney is accepting applications for its Vice-Chancellor’s International undergraduate financial aid to provide financial support. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational opportunity will recognize undergraduate students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate a commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship, and social justice.
Established in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is one of the world’s leading universities in Australia. It offers a variety of degree level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? At UTS, students will have many opportunities to undertake work placements in their chosen subject area. If you join this university, you will easily find career-relevant education, excellent facilities, and an environment where you can develop yourself academically.
Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover UTS tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia).
- Must commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney). On-campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Must have an overall average of 85% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in UTS recognized high school qualification.
- Be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree.
- Be a government-sponsored student.
- Be a recipient of another UTS funding for the duration of this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an application for course admission to UTS as an international student before you apply for this application. After being registered, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must prepare a written statement (maximum 500 words) answering the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrate examples of your leadership skills (in school, workplace, or community); and
- Provide examples of your personal experience and achievement to date, including but not limited to examples of community service, innovation, or entrepreneurship. Note: This statement will be considered in addition to academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: support will be awarded to the highest-ranked applicant on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Bachelor degree program coupled with the applicant’s response to the questions asked in the UTS online application.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the following benefits:
- UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Bachelor degree course for the duration of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred, or redeemed for cash.
UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International undergraduate financial aid in Australia, 2020